Everyone desires clear and smooth skin but what must we do to achieve it?
Here’s what we recommend:
1) Always keep your skin clean and dry
Avoid touching your face especially with your bare hands. Use a gentle cleanser that will not dry up your skin.
2) Maintain the pH of your skin and prevent pores from enlarging. Use a pH balancing face Toner to tighten pores after cleansing.
3) Scrub your face regularly with a gentle exfoliant to remove dead skin cells on the surface. Best to mask your face after scrubbing to restore moisture and soothe skin.
4) Keep your skin adequately hydrated. Choose water over tea or coffee as water is the best and most natural hydration for our skin. Use a good moisturizer. Remember to choose one with SPF to protect your skin from photo-aging and to prevent any existing blemishes from growing darker.
5) Avoid beauty products that may clog your pores eg. Talc filled makeup which can prevent the skin from breathing, leading to breakouts.
6) Ensure your skin is enriched with Vitamin C as it can help stimulate the renewal of skin cells and collagen production.
7) Avoid smoking
Regular smoking may cause the skin to appear leathery and uneven. This is because nicotine can obstruct the flow of blood in our bodies and thus, cause a slow down in the repair and recovery of our skin cells.
So let’s try to keep our skin as clear and smooth as possible.